Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Isabel Marant pour H&M



Earlier today, I received the news on the latest designer collaboration with beloved giant high street retailer H&M. Isabel Marant, coming this fall, November 14 to be exact, a range of collections including womens, mens, and teens will be released in selected stores worldwide. On a statement to H&M, Marant says "I aim at creating something real, that women want to wear in their everyday lives, with a certain carelessness, which I think is very Parisian: you dress up, but do not pay too much attention and still look sexy. The collection is infused with this kind of easiness and attitude. Everything can be mixed following one’s own instincts: my take on fashion is all about personality." 


It is expected from this collaboration that the collection will be very Parisian chic and urban cool. The men's collection from this designer will be made for the first time (yeayy!). I personally am looking forward to this collaboration, since I didn't really get anything from last year Margiela's collection. And I bet all the girls are curious whether the 'oh so famous' sneaker wedge will be made for this collection. Keep hoping and stay tune! 

No comments:

Post a Comment