Thursday, December 12, 2013

CHANEL Pre-Fall 2014 in Dallas

I know I know, I've been out of the blogging world for past few months. And I know that I promised to update more often. But I'm getting very very busy with internship (as a ghetto interior designer), and by the time I get back it's too tired for me to dig up my head and review on fashion.

So long story short, I'm quite free these few days, and manage to do this post. Last Tuesday, Uncle All Mighty Karl held a show in Dallas, Texas. It is very very surprising, when I heard Chanel is going Texas! I was like, REALLY?! I know from that point on, this collection won't be the same. And right I am, The show was surprisingly vibrant, a different kind of energy in Chanel. It is still very Chanel, just not the usual Chanel. 

There are so so many denim, embroidery by the house of Lesage, feathers, fringes, heavy knitwear, and lots and lots cowboy tribal-ish pattern, be it in the jacket, pants, skirts, coats, sweaters, scarves. Leather are so major in this collection, accessories are made from beautifully tanned brown leather, with classic Chanel chains. Fun clutches were also introduces, like the Gallon clutch (which I bet will be major hit like the all other Chanel clutches). There are still classic Chanel look, but with a twist of country girl look. Here's few looks I like from the women's..(those fur 'i dont know what sleeves I mean) 










As for the menswear, I am dying, I repeat DYING for this leather jacket, in a shearling style but with tanned gold tweet collar, MAJOR! There are lots of military look, coats, with gold piping, ponchos, dramatically fluffy fur sleeves, desirable mink fur boots (NEED!), and quilted leather bags. The menswear is so handsome even for the kids. As for the shoes, I must say that I will always be a hater on square head toe, sorry uncle Karl. Here's a few looks from the menswear..









Once again Uncle Karl, you did it again, Bravahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment